The Barn at Moor Hall will reopen for outdoor dining on Tuesday 13th April, and indoor dining on Tuesday 18th May.
Moor Hall Restaurant with Rooms will reopen on Wednesday 19th May.
You can make a reservation by clicking HERE.
Upon reopening, as always, we will work hard to ensure we make your next visit safe and comfortable, whilst retaining the warm welcome, relaxed setting, and special experience that Moor Hall is renowned for.
Guest Safety Measures
We are very fortunate to have spacious lounges, bars, dining areas and gardens, which allow us to comply with social distancing and other Public Health England (PHE) guidelines easier than most establishments.
Restaurant capacities reflect PHE guidelines, and we are seating tables of up to six people maximum in The Barn (both indoors and outdoors) and six in Moor Hall Restaurant. Whilst outdoor dining only is available (from Tuesday 13th April) our terrace at The Barn will be covered, and we have parasols and patio heaters to hand too.
Menus at The Barn are viewable via QR code on your smartphone, please download one of many free ‘QR Code Reader’ applications prior to your visit.
You can also expect some additional safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
- Enhanced procedures and training for our staff regarding hygiene, including self-declaration health questionnaires and daily temperature checks
- Temperature checks for guests upon arrival
- Hand wash/sanitising stations provided at all entrances for guests and work areas for staff
- Glass screens in between tables at The Barn Restaurant (indoor)
- Use of personal protective equipment by staff, following PHE guidelines
- Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes covering all lounges, bars, dining areas, communal areas and bedrooms
- Adjustments to the restaurant layout, service and staff rotas to reduce the number of guests and staff in any area
- A “No handshaking policy”
- Cashless payments, with new contactless ways to pay using your smartphone such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- All members of your party must now provide sufficient contact details to meet NHS Track & Trace requirements, either before your visit or upon arrival
Any further guidance from Public Health England will be followed closely and we will continually update you on any new policies and procedures as a result of this. We would also encourage you to read our full operating policy and risk assessment documents, links below.
Upon reopening, reservation, check-in and service times may be adjusted as we work to new parameters, thank you for your understanding.
Before your visit
Please click here and read our Visitor Questionnaire prior to your visit. If you answer ‘Yes’ to anything asked, you should call our Reservations team to discuss your booking.