Dear Guests & Subscribers,
I am absolutely delighted to announce that we will be reopening in July as follows:
Tuesday 7th July – The Barn at Moor Hall
Thursday 16th July – Moor Hall Restaurant with Rooms
The team and I have been working hard to ensure we make your next visit safe and comfortable, whilst retaining the warm welcome, relaxed setting, and special experience that Moor Hall is renowned for.
We are very fortunate to have spacious lounges, bars, dining areas and gardens, which allow us to comply with social distancing and other Public Health England (PHE) guidelines easier than most establishments.
Restaurant capacities will reflect PHE guidelines, and we are seating tables of up to six people maximum in The Barn, four in Moor Hall Restaurant and six in our Private Dining Room. Outdoor dining at The Barn is also available, and we have parasols and patio heaters to hand.
To offer increased flexibility, we will not be taking deposits for new bookings made for July & August, and we will also waive cancellation charges over this period.
Menus at The Barn will be revised and viewable via QR code on your smartphone, please download one of many free ‘QR Code Reader’ applications prior to your visit.
You can also expect some new safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
- Enhanced procedures and training for our staff regarding hygiene, including self-declaration health questionnaires and daily temperature checks
- Temperature checks for guests upon arrival
- Hand wash/sanitising stations provided at all entrances for guests and work areas for staff
- Glass screens in between tables at The Barn
- Use of personal protective equipment by staff, following PHE guidelines
- Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes covering all lounges, bars, dining areas, communal areas and bedrooms
- Adjustments to the restaurant layout, service and staff rotas to reduce the number of guests and staff in any area
- A “No handshaking policy”
- Cashless payments, with new contactless ways to pay using your smartphone such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Any further guidance from Public Health England will be followed closely and we will continually update you on any new policies and procedures as a result of this. We would also encourage you to read our full operating policy and risk assessment documents, links below.
Already have a booking with us?
We will be in touch to reconfirm, or, if required, reschedule any bookings from July onward soon. Reservation, check-in and service times may be adjusted as we work to new parameters, thank you for your understanding.
Want to make a new booking, or reschedule a previously cancelled booking?
You can do so online now or call us on 01695 572 511. Phone lines are now open Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm.
May I also take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support over recent months. On behalf on the entire team and I, we cannot wait to welcome you back to Moor Hall soon.
Mark Birchall, Chef Patron