Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change and update the terms and conditions and these changes will be posted on our web site. We encourage you to visit this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of our any changes we may have made.
In light of the current situation, we are not taking deposits for bookings made for July and August. We have also waived any cancellation charges for this period.
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A credit or debit card is required to make all reservations. A £140 per person charge will be made in the event of a cancellation or drop in numbers received within 7 days of the reservation date, the same charge will apply to no-shows:
2. We can accommodate food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange a vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan menu. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking.
3. Our dress code is smart/casual, no sportswear.
4. We respectfully ask that all lunchtime guests vacate the restaurant by 5pm.
5. Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked.
Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen free.
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A £100 per room per night booking deposit will be taken at the time of the booking.
2. We operate a 7 day cancellation policy. Should you fail to cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to your arrival then the full cost of your accommodation plus a £140 per person charge for dinner will be deducted from your credit card as a cancellation fee. The same charges will apply to no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days prior to your reservation date, the £100 deposit will be refunded.
3. We are not able to sell a room without a table being reserved in Moor Hall Restaurant for dinner.
4. We reserve the right to charge for the cost of any damage done to the rooms or items missing following check out.
Gift vouchers are currently valid for 18 months from the date of purchase. Moor Hall reserves the right to refuse the use of vouchers after the expiry date. Please contact the restaurant for booking availability. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. All package vouchers include a 12.5% service charge. Vouchers must be declared at the time of booking. All gift vouchers are sent via email, if you would like to receive your voucher in a Moor Hall Gift Box via Royal Mail First Class there is an additional cost of £5.35 which includes the gift box, postage and packaging. Please call us to order any gift vouchers to be sent by post.
Moor Hall is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com
Moor Hall may use the information for marketing related purposes and to maintain and update visitor details. We may, from time to time, send you information about the hotel (If you do not want us to send you such information then please let us know).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Web browser cookies
Links from Our Website
Where Our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
All online payments conducted through Moor Hall are handled through a third party payment gateway to guarantee your protection. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Moor Hall is not liable if it is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations due to force majeure. For the purposes of this clause, “force majeure” shall mean all facts and circumstances which Moor Hall could not reasonably foresee or prevent, such as, for example, natural disaster, war or the threat of war, terrorism, floods, fires, sabotage, accident, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.