Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change and update the terms and conditions and these changes will be posted on our web site. We encourage you to visit this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of our any changes we may have made.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Our Safety Measures
Please click here to read our guest safety information with regards to Covid-19.
Moor Hall Restaurant Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A credit or debit card is required to make all reservations. A £195 per person charge will be made in the event of a cancellation or drop in numbers received within 7 days of the reservation date, the same charge will apply to no-shows. Within seven days prior to your reservation, our team will contact you to reconfirm your booking. If we have not received reconfirmation from you at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and resell your table.
2. We can accommodate food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange a vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan menu. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking.
3. Our dress code is smart/casual, no sportswear.
4. We kindly ask guests to arrive 30 minutes prior to their reservation time to experience the full Moor Hall journey. Please note, if you are unable to arrive at this time, there are elements of the guest journey we may not be able to offer. We respectfully ask that all lunchtime guests vacate the restaurant by 4:30pm.
5. Our tasting menus are priced at £95 and £195 per person. Lunch reservations are 12pm-1:45pm and dinner reservations are 6:30pm-8:30pm. Our £95 menu is available for lunch reservations only. Our £195 menu is available for dinner, and lunch reservations until 12:45pm.
6. Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen free.
Moor Hall Bedroom Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A £100 per room per night booking deposit will be taken at the time of the booking.
2. We operate a 7 day cancellation policy. Should you fail to cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to your arrival then the full cost of your accommodation plus a £195 per person charge for dinner will be deducted from your credit card as a cancellation fee. The same charges will apply to no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days prior to your reservation date, the £100 deposit will be refunded.
3. We are not able to sell a room without a table being reserved in Moor Hall Restaurant for dinner. If you are unable to dine, £195 per person will be added to your final bill.
4. We reserve the right to charge for the cost of any damage done to the rooms or items missing following check out.
The Barn at Moor Hall Restaurant Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A credit or debit card is required to make all reservations. A £30 per person charge will be made in the event of a cancellation or drop in numbers received within 24 hours of the reservation date, the same charge will apply to no-shows.
2. Please note, tables for two guests are reserved for 1hr30 and tables for 3-6 guests are reserved for 1hr45, after which point we will need to prepare for our next guests.
3. We can accommodate food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange a vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan menu. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking.
4. Our dress code is smart/casual, no sportswear.
5. Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen free.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Moor Hall reserves the right to refuse the use of vouchers after the expiry date. Please contact the restaurant for booking availability.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers are not inclusive of service charge unless otherwise stated in your voucher terms and conditions. Vouchers must be declared at the time of booking.
All gift vouchers are sent via email currently. The option to purchase a Gift Box for postal delivery is coming soon, in the meantime, you can order by emailing our Reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We send marketing information to people who consent to receive it. We also send marketing to customers who, when informed that we want to do so, choose not to opt out (soft opt-in).
It’s a legitimate interest to send direct marketing to let our customers know about our products, brands, services and any special offers we are running.
Customers making a reservation or purchase may opt out of receiving marketing at the time they make their booking, or at any time after this, by following instructions in the marketing messages we send to you.
Moor Hall is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com
Moor Hall may use this information for marketing related purposes and to maintain and update visitor details.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Web browser cookies
Links from Our Website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
All online payments conducted through Moor Hall are handled through a third party payment gateway to guarantee your protection. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Moor Hall is not liable if it is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations due to force majeure. For the purposes of this clause, “force majeure” shall mean all facts and circumstances which Moor Hall could not reasonably foresee or prevent, such as, for example, natural disaster, war or the threat of war, terrorism, floods, fires, sabotage, accident, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.