Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change and update the terms and conditions and these changes will be posted on our website. We encourage you to visit this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of our any changes we may have made.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to cancel any bookings. Should this be necessary we will offer an alternative date or a full refund.
Moor Hall Restaurant Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. Pre-payment is required at the time of booking, £115 per person for lunch reservations and £225 per person for dinner. We operate a 14-day cancellation policy. Should you fail to cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival your payment will be retained as a cancellation fee. The same charges will apply to no-shows; a drop in numbers or a change in reservation date. If the booking is cancelled at least 14 days prior to your reservation date, we will transfer or refund your payment in full.
2. We can accommodate food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange a vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan menu. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking. Please note we do not cater for dislikes.
3. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you visit Moor Hall. Regarding dress code, we suggest smart/casual – jeans and a t-shirt are fine, as is something more formal if this is what you prefer. We do, however, respectfully ask that sportswear is not worn. Thank you.
4. We kindly ask guests to arrive 30 minutes prior to their reservation time to experience the full Moor Hall journey. Please note, if you are unable to arrive at this time, there are elements of the guest journey we may not be able to offer. We respectfully ask that all lunchtime guests vacate the restaurant by 4:30 pm.
5. Our tasting menus are priced at £115 and £225 per person. Lunch reservations are 12pm-1:45pm and dinner reservations are 6:30pm-8:30pm. Our £115 menu is available for lunch reservations only. Our £225 Provenance menu is available for dinner, and lunch reservations until 1:15pm.
6. Children under 12 years are not permitted at Moor Hall Restaurant. Should you wish to bring children, you’re welcome to hire our Private Dining room exclusively for your group. Please speak to a member of our reservations team for further details [email protected]
7. Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen-free.
Moor Hall Bedroom Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. Full dinner, bed, and breakfast rates will be taken at the time of the booking. Rates are based on two people sharing, we are unable to reduce for single occupancy.
2. We operate a 14-day cancellation policy. Should you fail to cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival your pre-payment will be retained as a cancellation fee. The same charges will apply to no-shows or a change in reservation date. If the booking is cancelled at least 14 days prior to your reservation date, your pre-payment can be transferred or refunded.
3. We are not able to sell a room without a table being reserved in Moor Hall Restaurant for dinner.
4. We reserve the right to charge for the cost of items missing following checkout.
5. We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. Any breakages, loss or damages to the property, including spillages, should be reported to staff as soon as possible and will incur a minimum charge of £200 for cleaning and repair.
The Barn at Moor Hall Restaurant Reservations
Booking terms and conditions:
1. A credit or debit card is required to make all reservations. A £50 per person charge will be made in the event of a cancellation or drop in numbers received within 24 hours of the reservation time, the same charge will apply to no-shows or a change in reservation date.
2. Please note, tables for two guests are reserved for 1hr45 and tables for 3-6 guests are reserved for 2 hours, after which point we will need to prepare for our next guests.
3. We can accommodate food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange a vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan menu. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking.
4. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you visit The Barn at Moor Hall. Regarding dress code, we suggest smart/casual – jeans and a t-shirt are fine, as is something more formal if this is what you prefer. We do however, respectfully ask that sportswear is not worn. Thank you.
5. Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen free. Some ingredients used may contain or have been handled in environments containing; cereals containing gluten, celery, eggs, milk, soya, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard, sulphur dioxide, lupin, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, or products thereof.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Moor Hall reserves the right to refuse the use of vouchers after the expiry date. Please contact the restaurant for booking availability.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers are not inclusive of service charge unless otherwise stated in your voucher terms and conditions. Vouchers must be declared at the time of booking.
All gift vouchers are sent via email currently.
We send marketing information to people who consent to receive it. We also send marketing to customers who, when informed that we want to do so, choose not to opt out (soft opt-in).
It’s a legitimate interest to send direct marketing to let our customers know about our products, brands, services and any special offers we are running.
Customers making a reservation or purchase may opt out of receiving marketing at the time they make their booking, or at any time after this, by following instructions in the marketing messages we send to you.
Moor Hall is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail [email protected]
Moor Hall may use this information for marketing related purposes and to maintain and update visitor details.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Web browser cookies
Links from Our Website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
All online payments conducted through Moor Hall are handled through a third party payment gateway to guarantee your protection. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Moor Hall is not liable if it is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations due to force majeure. For the purposes of this clause, “force majeure” shall mean all facts and circumstances which Moor Hall could not reasonably foresee or prevent, such as, for example, natural disaster, war or the threat of war, terrorism, floods, fires, sabotage, accident, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.