Please read the questions below and if you answer ‘Yes’ to anything asked, call Reservations on 01695 572511 prior to arrival.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, in accordance with Government guidance, you will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Do you currently have COVID-19?
- Have you travelled abroad to a country that requires self isolation on return in the last 14 days?
- Have you displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, namely fever, high temperature, persistent coughing, breathing difficulties/shortness of breath, and or loss of taste/smell?
- Do you live in the same household as someone, or have been in close contact with someone, who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or who has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
- Are you and your party infringing on latest rules regarding maximum number of people/households gathering together, as set out by Public Health England?
NOTE: When on site, please ensure you follow our direction in respect of COVID-19, to include our on-site standard procedures regarding infection control (e.g. hand washing/hand sanitising, general coughing/sneezing etiquette/face masks worn when not seated). Information supplied in this questionnaire may be shared with any of our employees that you come into contact with and/or with the relevant authorities for contact tracing purposes.