Our kitchen teams are made up of talented individuals.
We are very proud of Moor Hall and the team we have assembled to support it, led by chef patron Mark Birchall.
We are looking for a strong, motivated individual, ideally someone who has worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. The person will be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
• Innovation and creativity
• A high level of knowledge and technical baking skills
• Strong internal customer care skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
Day to day
As a baker, you will be required to work under the direction of Mark Birchall in the preparation and service of food ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times. You will work a 40 hour week, consisting of five days of eight hours, 7:30am to 3:30pm.
Salary package of £24k, staff rewards and incentives, regular social events, summer and winter closure holidays, Christmas off, staff discount, meals provided, company pension contribution.
> Click here to find out more about the great benefits we have available when you join the Moor Hall family.